That's How I Got Half of My French Vocabulary!

 Saturday, March 12, 2011

I came home from work to this. It made me laugh so hard:


Can't you just hear the whining?

He's looking at me!!

Stop it! I can SEE you chewing. OH. OH! It's SO Gross.

Well, don't look at it then.

I can't stop - you're so GROSS and so loud and, DAAAAAAD!!!!

I have a sneaking suspicion that the entirety of most Canadian anglophones' knowledge of French consists of the French words for "high in fibre" and "snap, crackle, pop."

Ah, cereal boxes - allowing for the temporary armistice of sibling breakfast fights everywhere.

1 comments:

Mom P,  March 12, 2011 at 2:38 PM  

Hahaha! Can just imagine it, based on experience. Although in your childhood they didn't advertise high fibre in cereal, just that everything was honey-nut-something-or-other.

Post a Comment