Your Presence Is Requested

 Sunday, February 1, 2009

We went to our first Minnesotan wedding yesterday. It was lovely, although I was kind of hoping for crazy regional traditions. Alas, not a hot dish in sight. It was a Catholic wedding with a full Mass, though, so definitely fish-out-of-water-y.

Today turned into a church skip after yesterday turned into a "whaddaya wanna do now?" evening after I brought the babysitter home, and we watched a couple of movies. I hemmed and hawed all week about inviting people over for Super Bowl today, but am now glad I didn't as I'm not sure I feel like getting dressed today. Think we'll do a little family Super Bowl party - really just an excuse to make taco dip and eat brownies with the kids while The Husband watches the game.

Anyway, in the spirit of nuptials, I give you a much more inventive wedding that took place at our house - a Webkinz Triple Wedding!


(I totally should have worn Kleenex at my wedding)

(Old Dutch Ketchup chips - that's some pretty awesome wedding reception food)

2 comments:

Anonymous,  February 1, 2009 at 2:15 PM  

The Webkinz wedding was so cute! We'll be missing you today at a partial Peters gathering for supper, here at our place. With Lori here from Wednesday till tomorrow, any Peters family that can make it will join us today.

Anonymous,  February 1, 2009 at 7:23 PM  

Brownies... why did you say 'brownies'? Now I have to go make some.

p.s. My word verification is 'flave', as in Flava Flave. Yay!

Post a Comment