Out of Office

 Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I am currently out of the office and will be returning to the blogosphere at such time as my when did my inbox have babies?! work schedule permits.

If your request is urgent (or you simply deem it so), please consider the immortal words of Herbert the Snail's father:

Haaave PAY-shuntz (pause)
Haaave PAY-shuntz (pause)
Don't be in SUCH (pause) a hurrr-eee
When yoooo get (pause)
Im-PAY-shunt (pause)
You onnnly start (pause) to WORR-eee
Re-memmm-ber (pause)
Re-memmm-ber (pause)
That God is PAY-shunt,too
And (pause) THINK (pause) of all the
Times (pause) when OTH-ers
HAD TO WAIT FOR YOU!

(Consider yourselves Music Machined)

3 comments:

Marilyn P January 6, 2009 at 11:51 PM  

I don't often write, but I love reading your blog! And this one just brought back too many memories of playing that record (remember 'records'?) for my boys...now I've got the tune in my head!
Love ya, Aunt M.

Anonymous,  January 7, 2009 at 9:45 AM  

Ha, and now I'm singing it too!

Margaret January 7, 2009 at 11:31 PM  

and I feel TOTALLY out of the loop - I've never heard this tune -does that mean what I think it means? I will not be normal?
Mom P - please call me and sing this tune to me! I'm heading straight to YouTube.

Post a Comment