Rockin' Around the Clock

 Sunday, March 16, 2008

Yep, that's us. Rockin' it up 24 hours a day.

Well, not so much. It's been another Husband-less weekend due to an annual St. Paddy's Day pilgrimmage; he and the other guys met up in San Fransisco this year. I'm not sure there's all that much luck o' the Irish there, but who am I to criticize.

That left me and the kids with an empty social calendar. Most fortunately, the community sock hop was on Friday night:
Showing me their best moves. And, yes indeed, these are the best they've got.
The Boy did his best with the hula hoop.

So did The Girl, with a bit more success.

They spent most of the time just running around the gym instead of dancing, but hey, it burns off some of that energy, so I'm all for it.

1 comments:

Laurel March 16, 2008 at 6:47 PM  

Ah, the hula hoop. How is that not entertaining in and of itself?

Post a Comment