Homeward Bound

 Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I never thought my first trip back to Canada would be to join my friends in mourning. The kids and I will be travelling home tonight and are staying until Sunday. It is good to know that I will be able to share the grief with family and friends; it's been difficult being far away.

A quick moving update: our stuff has now been rescheduled to arrive tomorrow (although we're not holding our collective breath). I am hoping that when I return here on Sunday I get to go to my own bed in my own home, but if not, we'll keep managing.

On bureaucratic fronts, we continue to argue/plead/cajole for things like our car, phone numbers, credit etc. Wearying, but necessary.

1 comments:

gymnastgirly September 12, 2007 at 7:41 PM  

I'm so sorry it has to be for such a sad reason. I hope you and the kids have a safe trip.

Post a Comment