I Am Never Moving Again

 Saturday, May 28, 2011

Unless it is to retire in Victoria (thank you Jesus for Canadian healthcare) or Michelle Bachman becomes president.

It's moving day today! The past weeks have been a blur of paint cans, boxes, and packing tape. I figure it's taken me at least 50 hours and 15 gallons of paint to get to this point. (Apparently the fifth time was the charm to cover The Boy's ceiling.)

My life is pretty much one big "before" picture right now, but as soon as we get back on the grid and I find my camera, I'll show you some fine, fine "after" action.

2 comments:

Marilyn P May 29, 2011 at 7:27 PM  

I feel your pain ... I'm still sorting/getting rid of and packing. I then plan to stay put 'forever', too. But you can come to BC (Victoria, if you must) anytime!!
Looking forward to the 'after' pictures.

Post a Comment