Ohhhh Yeahhhhh...

 Monday, May 9, 2011

I think about an unopened paint can the way some women think about new lipstick. Or some folks think about a new kitchen appliance. Or a power tool. Or a new outfit. Or a new set of file folders.


(Am I the only one who could spend hours strolling through Office Depot and dreaming about new supplies?)

We all think, "This - THIS! will change my life."

And if I think that way about one paint can, this is pretty much the PM equivalent of coming within $100 of my showcase without going over and winning not only Bob Barker's undying affection, but also both showcases:

Heh heh - I had that Home Depot girl running yesterday.

1 comments:

Marilyn P May 10, 2011 at 9:48 AM  

I'm SO with you ... both office supplies or home decor shopping beats any other kind of shopping! I've got my paint chips selected and with friends offering to help, hope to do my painting (living/dining, den, master) in one day, the day before I move! Happy painting to you! Looking forward to seeing pics.

Post a Comment