(A Quick Note About Formatting)

 Saturday, October 13, 2007

For all of you who read my posts with raised eyebrows (particularly former coworkers) and question my chosen profession when you see the wonky formatting (yes, that is the technical term) of my posts, please be advised that I am aware of it but am incapable of fixing the problem.

(By "incapable" I mean too lazy to go through the Blogger help archives to try to find a solution.)

Anyone who can tell me why the internal spacing between the lines is fine until I put in a picture (after which picture it suddenly goes to eye-test-worthy single spacing) will get a gold star and will undoubtedly save my faithful readers a prescription change on their next optometrist visit.

If there is no ocular saviour out there, we will all just have to live with this. But it's been bothering me since I started and I just needed you to know that it has not escaped my attention.

0 comments:

Post a Comment