I Had a Hot Date Last Night…

 Saturday, March 13, 2010

…and it wasn’t with this guy:

IMG_0457 (Which, with that hat on, is probably for the best.)

Nope, The Husband has taken his sequined green cowboy hat along on his annual guy’s St. Paddy’s Day weekend. He was pretty excited about it, as you can see, especially since last year none of the other guys came and he ended up having to go with (sigh) his wife.

The Girl’s weekend festivities included a sleepover to attend last night, which meant that I got to have a date with my other special man.

(Warning – exciting times and excessive use of exclamation marks ahead.)

IMG_0459 We ordered pizza! (His favourite - “Alaska pizza” aka Mexican pizza)

IMG_0463 We ate it DOWNSTAIRS! With POP!

IMG_0464 We watched the BEN 10 MOVIE! We played Wii!

And then we got to snuggle our way to sleep.

So, not so much a “hot” date as a “warm and snuggly” one.

One of the best kinds, in my opinion.

3 comments:

Mom P,  March 13, 2010 at 11:57 AM  

What a perfect date!

Laurel March 14, 2010 at 5:38 AM  

So jealous. I want a date with you. I'm warm and snuggly too :)

Post a Comment