Guess What Came This Weekend?!

 Monday, March 8, 2010

IMG_0446

LOOKIT LOOKIT LOOKIT LOOKIT what the nice man in brown dropped off this weekend!

Back in the Land o’ Blogging I am now. It’ll probably take me awhile to really get back into it. It’s funny – I figured that once we were back up and running, I’d make a pot of coffee and stare at the screen until my eyeballs dried out, catching up on blogs and Slate and Salon and maybe even Facebook in my quest to get back my Internets groove.

But it’s actually been a bit meh. Oh sure, I love being able to check my email anytime I want and I was definitely missing some of my BFF blogs.

Yet there was something kind of nice about being away from the screen in my off hours. Kind of refreshing. I had all this time to play piano and practice guitar (I can totally play the Pink Panther theme you guys! At a dirge-like pace, but still!) and read and yell at my kids…suddenly I found all these extra hours that I didn’t realize existed.

So although I’m back, and I’ll do my best to get this place back up and running smoothly again, I think I’ll be okay if I don’t know all the ins and outs of Oscar fashion or what is going on with that girl I’ve never met whose blog is linked to another blog I read.

But of course, your perusal of this space continues to be mandatory. So don’t go getting any ideas of your own about cutting back on your computer time.

To reward you for sticking with the downtime, some kiddie love:

IMG_0445 (I know, he’s shirtless. Again. Honestly, I don’t even notice anymore.)

2 comments:

Mom P,  March 9, 2010 at 9:11 AM  

Yay for the new computer and easier blogging! And I am certainly expecting a guitar (and ukelele?) and piano concert in two weeks. About the Boy's lack of clothing, I wonder how naked he'd be if your house was actually insulated!

Margaret March 11, 2010 at 2:15 PM  

Glad you're back - cuz we your faithful followers never left...we just waited....and waited. And you're back! complete with pics of The Boy minus his shirt (as always).

We missed you.

Post a Comment