Random Thoughts for a Tuesday

 Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Husband and I have decided to switch work shifts so that he has the opportunity to bike to and from work. Of the changes this will bring, the worst for me will be getting up at 5 am in order to make my bus in to work. So, to get my body ready, I'm getting up early this week, even though we don't change to the new schedule until next week.

And soooo, I'm feeling a bit tired and scatterbrained right now. No paragraph structure or unity and coherence today, I'm afraid. In no particular order or parallel structure, today's thoughts:

1. The Boy's eyes got worse before they got better. It went into both eyes and we had to stay home from church. But you can hardly see the redness now.

2. The Girl informed us yesterday at supper that she had volunteered to bring cupcakes to school the next day. We asked her when she thought she might be going to get said cupcakes. "I dunno," she said. Fortunately, we have a cupcake tree in our backyard (aka a quick trip to SuperTarget).

3. I really like my job. I might be jinxing it, but I'm starting to feel like I kind of, somewhat, now and again know what I'm doing.

4. I just sat here for five minutes trying to think of a fourth thing. No such luck.

Dear me, the quality of posting around here has gone down quite substantially. In an effort to liven things up a bit, a picture of the kids from a couple of weeks ago - the last day of school before spring break was "crazy clothes day":


The Husband told me I couldn't put The Boy in a dress. He said nothing about leggings or pink socks, though....

0 comments:

Post a Comment