Past My Bedtime

 Monday, April 14, 2008

...so I have to make this quick. I had a fabulous first day of the new schedule - it's amazing how time flies when you start your day early. But 5 am will come again all too soon, so I'd best head beneath my snuggly covers.

We managed to make up with the other mom (see previous "play dayt" post) today. She was very gracious and kind. On the one hand, boys will definitely be boys, and mine just happens to be in the potty-mouth stage. On the other, it's never too early to learn the difference between exuberance and rudeness. So I made both kids apologize for being rude today and that's the end of that.

The rest of our weekend was quite nice. We picked up a new bike for The Boy as well and took both kids out for some parking lot practice:


So sweet. Of course, little does The Boy know in the above pictures that as soon as he's done, I'm going to make him go and clean up all the rocks he threw.

At the neighbour's driveway.

While their Audi was parked outside.

Sigh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment