Why Am I Such A Slacker Blogger?

 Monday, July 11, 2011

I blame this:


Not the fanciest deck, maybe, but its unassuming appearance hides the fact that it is actually a wrinkle in the space-time continuum.

Grab a glass of something, sit back in one of those chairs...and suddenly it's an hour later.

Seriously, I don't know how it works. A few pieces of lumber beneath a canopy of trees has managed to suck untold hours out of my otherwise jam-packed productive I get *some* stuff done summer-is-for-slacking life. Not that I'm complaining, of course. They're pleasant hours.

Tell you what - since I"m not so great at blogging these days, why don't you pop by and waste some of those hours with me?

3 comments:

Mom P,  July 11, 2011 at 10:34 PM  

You go right ahead and enjoy your lovely deck -- that's what summer is for!

Margaret July 12, 2011 at 2:51 PM  

I agree with your mom. ENJOY!

Marilyn P July 13, 2011 at 2:11 PM  

Agreed ... my book and balcony beckon way more than the boxes and 'stuff' in my 2nd bedroom that still need to find a spot.

Post a Comment