It's Gonna Happen...But Will It Stay There?

 Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The snow is falling gently...big, fluffy flakes that melt as soon as they hit the ground and turn everything into mushy, gushy grodiness.

Sigh. If this were December 10? This would be lovely. March 10? Less so. Very, very much less so.

Fortunately, a reprieve cometh. The Husband and I are heading off tomorrow for a St. Paddy's Day weekend to meet some friends in VEGAS, BABY! Of course, since we return late Saturday night, it's being somewhat generous to term it a Shamrock Shake kind of weekend, and since none of the friends actually ended up deciding to come, it's more of a twosome getaway, so actual contents were definitely not exactly as pictured.

Nonetheless, it's a getaway and high time for it. Plus, I intend to enact my own personal economic stimulus plan and win enough to buy a house.

(I'm risk averse - think I can win $500,000 on the penny slots?)

So, might be a little quiet over here on PGT in the next while. Which will be different from the other times I just don't post for awhile because I have an excuse. Because they don't have The Internets in Las Vegas, you see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment