I Haven't Forgotten You!

 Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Just wanted to pop in and say that blogging has been on my mind, but not necessarily fitting into the schedule lately. If I have any readers left at this point (The Husband warns me that infrequent blogging will reduce my readership substantially - and yet laziness continues to win, despite the threat), I apologize to you. I'll try to post later.

In the meantime, a quick list of things that have been on my mind lately:

1. Would Martin Luther King Jr.'s "change through nonviolence" strategy be as effective today?

2. Am I a bad parent for arranging to have a 13-year-old come to watch my children for a short evening?

3. Why am I so sad that Heath Ledger died when I feel almost no emotion after skimming the "5.4 million die in Congo" article this morning?

4. Did the half-veggie burger in the take-out container I left in the office fridge last night stink up the entire fridge with onion smell? (Ironic, given that last night was fridge cleaning-out night.)

5. Which will come first: the purchase of new pants or the losing of five pounds in order to fit into the pants already owned?

Discuss amongst yourselves if you so wish. More later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment