Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho, It's Off to Work I Go

 Monday, December 10, 2007

It's been a long day, but I've got just enough brain space to blog a quick update.

My first day on the new job was really good. I spent most of it reading about the company's products and getting a sense of what I'm going to be doing.

Best of all - an internal style manual that is - get this - 90 pages long. 90 pages of serial commas and em dashes...simply fantastic.

It was The Husband's birthday today, so we ordered pizza and now we're celebrating with a couple of episodes of Flight of the Conchords. More another day.

1 comments:

Chrystie December 12, 2007 at 12:34 PM  

Oh, Aim! I've been hoping and praying that things are going stellar at the new job...and, as of yesterday, they ARE! Can't wait to hear more deets IN PERSON in a couple weeks!

Post a Comment